Complete Automatic curve tracking algorithm, with a manual digitizing option whenever required. Digital data in LAS, BIT or NLG, PTF format is acceptable. Ability to overlay digital data against scanned images to show the correlation between digital data and paper log, and to highlight discrepancies and missing data.
Neuralog is the most advanced automated well log digitizing system in the world today. Neuralog transforms scanned paper images into usable computer data. Its reliability and quality improvement increase productivity by empowering the log analyst with control of the quality and availability of well log data. Neuralog is the most widely-used well log digitizing solution in the oil and gas industry.+
• Automatic curve tracking algorithm, with a manual digitising option when required.
• Accepts digital data in LIS, LAS, BIT or PTF formats
• Ability to overlay digital data against scanned images to show the correlation between digital data and paper logs, and to
• Highlight discrepancies and missing data
• Resampling and unit’s conversion capability
• Outputs digitised data to disk in LIS or LAS formats.
• Converting images and hardcopies of well logs into electronic data that is usable by the computer
• Another advantage is that these storage media can be handled and stored better and more secure than paper copies
• Multi users of the same data and at the same time and easy access from your office computer or on field site
• Constraints in storage area sites